October 17, 2014
On October 17, 2014, Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) law firm held the 2nd Scholarship and Essay Contest award ceremony in cooperation with the Law Faculty of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU).
September 30, 2014
Irakli Mgaloblishvili, partner of Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD), spoke to the delegates of the All Energy Turkey Conference, held in Istanbul on September 24-25, 2014.
16 September, 2014
Victor Kipiani, partner of Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) and Co-Chairman of the Georgian-Ukrainian Business Club, spoke at Business Forum Ukraine-Georgia, held in Tbilisi on September 16, 2014.
August 22, 2014
On August 18th, Victor Kipiani, partner at Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri, has attended the reception on the board of USS Vella Gulf (CG 72), a Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser, visiting Batumi on the cruiser’s scheduled visit to Georgia.
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri has advised the Bank of New York Mellon in connection with IPO by TBC Bank
22 july, 2014
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) has advised the Bank of New York Mellon in connection with Initial Public Offering (IPO) by TBC Bank in the form of Global Depositary Receipts.
18 July, 2014
Georgia and the European Union signed Association Agreement, including deep and comprehensive free trade area (DCFTA), on June 27 in the margins of the European Council meeting in Brussels. The same day, the EU signed similar agreements with the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.
- The European Court of Human Rights rendered a judgment on the case Georgia v. Russia
- The Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia expressed appreciation to Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri’s attorney Koba Bobokhidze successfully defends interests of Ardi Group in the Appellate court
- The Best Student Paper 2014 contest
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri and the Embassy of Japan in Georgia signed Advisory Agreement
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) has advised the EBRD on the first-ever bond issuance in Georgian currency