On May 16-17, 2016, Tbilisi will host a Georgia Franchise Awareness Workshop, presented by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Commercial Law Development Program (CLDP), and the U.S. Embassy of Georgia, in coordination with the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, Georgia Entrepreneurship Development Agency, and Georgia National Investment Agency.
April 20, 2016
A founding ceremony was held at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU) for the new student journal ‘TSU Law Review’ on 18 April 2016 at one of many events dedicated to the 140th anniversary of Ivane Javakhishvili. The launch of this project was supported by Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) law firm.
OECD publishes 2016 SME (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) Policy Index for the Eastern Partner Countries. The SME Policy Index is a benchmarking tool designed for emerging economies to assess SME policy frameworks and monitor progress in policy implementation over time.
March 25, 2016
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) law firm acted as legal counsel to AccorHotels on IP-related matters in connection with its Mercure Tbilisi Old Town hotel.
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani DzidzIguri (MKD) is delighted to bring to attention of it's clients, business partners and colleagues the Annual Review 2015 that highlights some of the important deals and cases the firm worked on over the past year, and also features a brief compilation of recent important legal developments in Georgia.
Koba Bobokhidze, a lawyer at Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD), was awarded a Certificate of Appreciation from the World Bank Group for his ‘valuable contribution’ to the Doing Business 2016 - Measuring Regulatory Quality and Efficiency report.
- 2016 Season's Greetings from MKD
- Mgaloblishvili, Kipiani, Dzidziguri (MKD) contributes to Global Renewable Energy Guide 2015
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) acts as legal counsel to the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank on providing SME facility to KSB Bank
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) advises the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank on its first local currency bond issues in Georgia
- Mgaloblishvili, Kipiani, Dzidziguri (MKD) acted as facilitator and speaker at legal training held by Mrs Cherie Blair and Omnia Strategy LLP in Tbilisi
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri advised BSTDB on allocating a total of USD 23 million loan facilities to Georgian finance organizations