Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) brings together its 20 years of experience and knowledge in assisting and advising individuals and families on the management, transfer and protection of personal wealth.
Our private clients practice team acts as personal legal advisors for our clients, providing them with legal assistance in complex and dynamic environments and finding unique solutions to our clients’ most sensitive and pressing needs.
MKD’s private clients practice concentrates on:
- Real estate: the acquisition and sale of residential and commercial properties and representing clients in real estate disputes and before administrative bodies
- Protecting the interests of and representing the shareholders of companies registered in Georgia
- Reputation management: providing well-known clients with legal assistance on contentious and non-contentious matters related to the mass media
- Inheritance issues: drafting wills and inheritance contracts and representing clients in inheritance disputes
- Marital issues: drafting marriage contracts and divorce agreements and representing clients in matrimonial disputes
- Special purchases: purchasing items of high value, such as boats and artworks
The scope of our advice includes both contentious and non-contentious matters.
At MKD, we are dedicated to the highest standards of legal services, and we put special emphasis on ethics while addressing our clients’ specific needs. Our approach lies in building a close and lasting relationship with our clients, offering them the most personalised and integrated solutions.
For more information about MKD’s private clients practice, please contact: