Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) continues supporting the law school at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
April 7, 2017
MKD has funded publishing a book on Functioning of the Capital Market: realities and reforms (in Georgian) by Professor Irakli Burduli and the team of scholars at TSU. The publication provides for meaningful analysis of various aspects of capital market both domestically and abroad.
March 30, 2017
Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden N.V. (FMO) and JSC Microfinance Organization Crystal have signed USD synthetic local currency (GEL) term facility in an aggregate amount of USD 10,000,000.
January 18, 2017
The annual Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) Law Firm Scholarship Contest has been successfully held in cooperation with the Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU) Faculty of Law.
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) brings together its 20 years of experience and knowledge in assisting and advising individuals and families on the management, transfer and protection of personal wealth.
On December 6th, 2016, Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) law firm and the Office of the Personal Data Protection Inspector held a practical seminar on personal data protection issues at Betsy’s Hotel in Tbilisi.
November 21, 2016
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) law firm is pleased to announce that Paata Kiknavelidze has rejoined the firm after serving as a Member of the Parliament of Georgia.
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri’s managing partner, David Dzidziguri, speaks at the Georgian–Russian Business Meeting
- Baqar Palavandishvili of Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) speaks at the Business Law Symposium
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) law firm celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Business Law Symposium will be held in Tbilisi
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) advises Societe Generale Group on the completion of its subsidiarysale in Georgia
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) keeps its strong position in the Georgian legal market according to IFLR1000 2017