Ekaterine Kokichaishvili joined “Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri” (MKD) law firm in 2013.
During her studies Ekaterine was representing Tbilisi State University in moot court competitions such as Telders International Law Moot Court Competition (Hague, Netherlands) and Monroe E. Price International Media Law Moot Court Competition (Oxford, England). She participated in a number of conferences, law schools, seminars and trainings in Georgia, Hungary, England, Sweden, Germany, etc. Ekaterine was actively involved in activities of different youth organizations and was organizer of several local and international projects.
administrative, contract, labor, commercial law and project finance.
Representation and/or advising on:
- Advising a minority shareholder of Basel LLC on a number of corporate law matters, litigation, enforcement of the court decision, etc.;
- Assisting the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in connection with the first-ever bond issue by an international financial institution in Georgian currency;
- Assisting Rakia/Rakeen in Georgia on preparation of an appeal and its appendices involving a number of offshore companies, advising on attorney-client privilege, etc.;
- Advising Herbalife on regulatory matters;
- Participation in due diligence of Duty Free Alliance LLC;
- Advising Energizer Holdings, Inc. on battery labeling issues;
- Assisting CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz Rechtsanwälte GmbH in obtaining permit to set up a casino;
- Advising Eversheds on import, export and sale electronic products containing asbestos material;
- Advising Herbalife on compliance of the guideline with the Georgian legislation;
- Advising Landhof on legal issues related to the import and realization of Landhof meat products in Georgia;
- Providing legal assistance to MBDA France on issues related to the applicable mandatory rules in Georgia for a common military business;
- Assisting Kertens Group Ltd in submitting the Request for Arbitration to the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA);
- Assisting Microsoft in concluding Education Transformation Agreement with the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia;
- Advising Parexel on labor regulations in Georgia;
- Assisting in liquidation of Petrol Ofisi Georgia LLC.
Central European University, Budapest, Hungary, LLM, 2015
Tbilisi State University, Master in Public Law, 2014
Tbilisi State University
Honors Diploma in Law, 2012