Mr. Metskhovrishvili has substantial experience advising developers, contractors, constructors and lenders on all aspects of construction law. He has deep knowledge and extensive experience in numerous areas of civil law, corporate law, real estate, labour law, litigation, including among others, leases and collateral.
- Advising Linxtelecom on share acquisition
- Advising European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and International Finance Corporation on financing of restructuring and development of the Tbilisi Railway Station and construction of the shopping mall
- Advising EastOne in course of major acquisitions on a local real estate market
- Advising European Commission representative office in Georgia on construction issues
- Advising Efes Breweries International N.V. with respect to acquisition of major local brewery
- Advising Irao on regulatory requirements for local insurance company
- Advising Bank TuranAlem on financing of share acquisition and real estate projects
- Advising US Embassy in Tbilisi and US Department of State with respect to real estate transaction for a new embassy compound
- Advising British Petroleum on various legal issues with respect to Western Route Export Pipeline
- Advising Georgian Glass & Mineral Water Co. on various legal matters
- Representing Georgia Pipeline Company, a subsidiary of BP, in civil litigation.
Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia
Honors Diploma in Law, 2002
Admitted to Georgian Bar from 2004