Andro Kiknavelidze is a lawyer practicing in MKD law firm since 2013. Mr. Kiknavelidze’s is qualified in commercial litigation, international arbitration and administrative law. He also practices privatization, mining and natural resources, corporate law. He has an extensive experience handling complex litigations in a various courts across the country.
Representation and/or advising on:
- Drafting lagal opinion and representation before the Court of one of the companies;
- Advising on restructuring of the company and drafting of necessary documents;
- Advising on the matters related to the recognition and enforcement of foreign Court decisions in Georgia and representation before the Court on these matters;
- Advising on the matters related to returning back of the property of one of the companies involuntarily alienated as a result of coercive measures of the government and representation before the Court on the matter (pending);
- Representation before the Court with regards to the disputes between the partners of the company;
- Participation at the other property or non-property disputes.
Kutaisi State University, Faculty of Law
Honors Diploma in Law, 2008
Member of Georgian Bar Association since 2010, lawyer of civil specialization.